MORE ABOUT "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"
For many people the research program is a very satisfying way of working: it's the surest way to get the coaching that fits you.
Whether you opt for long weekly sessions where the clock is not ticking and you have space to dive into something very new, or whether you want daily short practice moments with me. And whether you want to work with head or heart, body or mind. It's all possible. With many years of experience and training I have a large toolbox from which I can draw.
The important thing is that you give yourself a clearly defined period of time in which you can search within yourself and try out new things. This way you arrive at a place in your development where you've never been before.
To make sure you have all the opportunity to work with me in this way I only plan 2 clients per month in the "Make a Difference" program.
TYPE OF SESSIONS FOR "MAKE A DIFFERENCE":
– Sit&Talk session – ‘talk, live or online’ (1 hour)
– Walk&Talk session – ‘talk in nature’ (1,5 hours)
– Work&Talk session – ‘working with a specific method or technique plus talk. Live, online or in nature’ (1,5 hour)
– Research session - ‘extensive working with a method plus talk. Live, online or in nature’ (2-3 hours)
– Update session - ‘talk through an assignment or exercise, to get going again. Live or online’ (15-30 minutes)
These are the usual sessions you can plan in this program. Feel free to bring in your own proposals for a session, be it different in length or set up. Tailoring to your needs is very important in this program, so please ask.
Contact me to together "Make a Difference"